Drinking water is the key to human survival. Without a proper balance between electrolytes and water in human bodies, most of our systems including nerves and muscles can’t function appropriately. Clean and hygienic water not only keeps our body hydrated but also transports an adequate amount of nutrients and oxygen, helps getting rid of waste produces, and improves our digestive systems. But all these are only possible if our body gets clean and sparkling drinking water. And needless to say, ordinary water taps can’t produce clean drinking water.
Want To Enjoy Clean, Boiling/Chilled, And Sparkling Water Instantly? Confused Between Zip Hydrotap Faucet And Regular Faucet? Read On Below To Find Out More!
Zip Hydrotap and Low-Flow Regular Faucet are two of the latest advancements in drinking water technology, with an unstoppable rise in popularity globally. However, most consumers are confused about the Hydrotap models and still trying to figure out which model they should opt for in their homes. While the fear of high pricing makes some consumers choose Regular faucets, many modern and savvy consumers are giving preference to the Zip Hydrotap Faucet for sanitizing their drinking water. But here the question is: which one is better – Zip Hydrotap Faucet or Regular Faucet?
Read on below to find out more!
Regular Faucet For Low-Flow Water Management
In a growing number of major states like Colorado, California, and Texas, the laws and guidelines regarding low-flow methodology have been straightened to a great level. With the concerns rising over the deficiency of safe drinking water all over the world, governments across countries have started imposing strict legislations regarding low-flow technology. And one of the best and most widespread low-flow fixtures for residential premises is the Regular Faucets.
Because the retailing of standard faucet models is already banned in urban states of the USA, regular faucets have become the best low-flow technology to get an excellent bathroom and kitchen experience. If you are planning to upgrade your home’s water technology according to the latest water regulations of your state; then regular faucets will be the best and most eco-tech low-flow fixture to consider.
Most importantly, using a low-flow faucet can limit your water usage to 1.5 gallons per minute while reducing your sink’s water flow by around 30%. Low flow faucets are also increasingly becoming available in a diverse range of designs, finishes, colors, and styles. From kitchen sinks to toilets to showerheads, you can use these low-flow faucets anywhere in your home and improve the appeal while regulating water management.
Benefits Of Regular Faucets
- Low-flow faucets are great water savers! A low-flow faucet is specially designed to curb the excessive flow of water in your bathroom and kitchen.
- They are specifically designed to cut down more water waste than the standard fixtures. And over years, and you can annually save a thousand gallons of water.
- In comparison to standard taps; low-flow faucets are greatly streamlined with gravity-flow technology for regulating water flow, without reducing the pressure.
- Faucets with pressure-assist technology also work great in reducing clogging while producing a jet-like, clog-free flush every time you turn on the tap.
- Depending on your family’s standard water usage habits, low-flow faucets can help you save up to $170 per year or more in your water bills.
- Switching to more efficient, low-flow faucets and bathroom fixtures not just quickly pay for themselves but also save you money in the long run.
Zip Hydrotap Faucet For Advance Water Management
The advancements in water regulation and the rise of technology have brought out many new devices and Zip Hydrotap is one of those most innovative technological encroachments. Not just sanitizing and purifying your drinking water, but also to add a pleasing taste to your instantly boiled/chilled water; Zip Hydrotap has significantly made our lives easier. Needless to say, it has been a core of modern life today.
Designed with advanced technology and presenting a perfect equilibrium of superior tech quality and outstanding expediency, Zip Hydrotap Faucet is just the best for safe, clean, and hygienic drinking water. With Zip Hydrotap, you can get instantly boiling or chilled or sparkling water – all with just a tap on the button. Plus, they are also beautifully designed to match the interior decors of modern homes and buildings.
It is one of the most advanced drinking water systems in the world, serving instant safe, sparkling, boiling, and chilling water to both workplaces and homes. It comes with a sleek design and slick functionality. You can control and regulate it with simple, intuitive taps like initiating continuous flow to fill bottles and shutting it off automatically. Available in several ultra-modern finishes, Hydrotap can add convenience, charm, and elegance to any space – be it domestic or commercial.
Benefits Of Zip Hydrotap Faucet
- You can get safe, boiling, ice-cold, and sparkling drinking water, anywhere and anytime you want. All you need to do is just use a voice control system to command.
- It acts on your command. A user can choose his/her preferred combination of instant filtered hot and cold water or unfiltered chilled or boiling water.
- With an ultra-modern Micro-Purity system, you can enjoy superior filtration than the standard, regular faucets like water filter jugs.
- It delivers the purest and most pleasant tasting water. Plus, it is easy, safe, and quick to use, with exclusive cool touch technology and safety locks for boiling water.
- Users can benefit from the ultra-modern, touch-of-a-button convenience to get purified drinking water, thus saving their efforts and precious time.
- Zip Hydrotap Faucet is available in a variety of colors, finishes, and is designed to meet different interiors and decors of home and workplace.
Are you planning to get reliable plumbing for your newly constructed home?
Looking for the best water management systems for remodeling your existing space?
If yes, then the expert team of Greenberg Design is here for your help! No matter if you choose low-flow faucets or advanced Zip Hydrotap Faucet, we have specialists to professionally install them at any place of your property. Greenberg Design is a full-service designing and remodeling company in Pale Alto, offering a range of home building, transformation, and construction solutions to both commercial and residential clients.