Tired Of Your Home’s Old, Boring Floors?
Planning A Luxury Floor Remodeling Project?
For millennia, stone tiles have been one of the most popular preferences for designers and homeowners. From traditional times, stones are being considered the strongest flooring option for both commercial and residential properties. However, there used to be limited design options in stones in earlier days. But thankfully, now Greenberg Design brings you the most diverse range of natural stone tiles which are assured to give your home a ravishing, modern, and enchanting look while improving the value of your property too.
Ready To Travel Around The Lavishing Arena Of Natural Stone Tiles? Let’s Take A Look At Different Types Of Stone Tiles For Your Upcoming Floor Remodeling Project!
Natural stone tiles add a different level of elegance, classiness, and modernism to any space. It not only doubles the charm of the space with their unique look but also offer the homeowners and designers limitless design possibilities to revamp their space. Also, because of their ability to withstand extreme pressure and wear and tear while sustaining their original charm and aesthetics, stone tiles have always been a popular choice for flooring in both residential and commercial buildings.
Won’t it be a little exciting and exhilarating to get a unique and different look for your floor? Color, design, style, finishing, durability, and functionality – natural stone tiles make the perfect choice for any space. Also, with so many choices and design possibilities available for natural stone tiles, it’s now easy to embark on a floor remodeling project for any homeowner. But is nature’s most elegant flooring option worth your efforts & price? let’s find out:
Advantages Of Natural Stone Tiles
- The use of natural stone tiles adds a unique look, elegance, and sophistication to your space. They have a classic and luxurious appearance.
- The natural beauty of stone tiles is timeless and it never goes out of trend or fashion, no matter in which era you’re in.
- Natural stone tile is suitable for both the interior area and exterior parts of a building, as it can add a more light and airy feel to the premises.
- They are strong, hard-wearing, and easy to maintain and clean. Even in heavy foot-traffic areas, they can maintain their original look and charm.
- Natural stone tiles are timeless and can enhance the value of your property you wish to sell down the line.
- Natural stone tiles are eco-friendly and also do not trap allergens, dust, pet hairs, or germs for a longer period.
Trendy Stone Tiles Best Suited for Modern Home Floorings
Most eco-friendly, all-natural, and classy – each piece of stone tile holds a unique sense of warmth, class, and elegance. This hard yet stylish material is ideal for modern homes and high-tech commercial buildings as well. They not only bring natural warmth to your space but also add oodles of uniqueness and style to your home. If you’re wondering about the most popular kind of natural stone tiles for upgrading your floor, continue reading this post!
The most prized natural stone tile, known for its classic elegance and uniqueness, marble flooring has been in the picture for millennia. Soft grain patterns, sturdy structure, and creamy colors that range from red to white to green, and black. Marble adds a high sheen of subtle beauty to any floor.
- Sophisticated & classy appearance
- Eco-friendly material
- Easily cleanable
- Improves real estate value
- Requires sealing
- Prone to scratches & stains
- Little expensive
- Slippery and stony underfoot
The igneous rock molded under extreme pressure, granite is the hardest flooring material ever. Extremely impervious to damage, stains, and scratches; granite is also available in a wide range of colors and designs. Its resilience, beautiful grain, hard-edged structure, and strength makes it a good choice for both indoor and outdoor flooring.
- Great in appearance
- Highly durable
- Available in a range of colors & styles
- Comfy underfoot
- Difficult to Install
- Suitable for weighty floors only
- Prone to cracking
Limestone is one of the modern additions to the family of natural stone. It is strong, resilient, and can withstand heavy foot traffic every day. Its striking grain patterns and natural look make it a stunning choice for any flooring project. From creams to charcoal, limestone can be found in a variety of shades.
- Uniquely beautiful
- Available in customizable sizes
- Versatile applications
- Inadequate durability
- Needs regular maintenance
- Byzantine installation
- Susceptible to chip or break
Slate is an exceptionally beautiful, durable, flexible, and easy-to-customize tile option for modern homes. It is highly stain-resistant, finely foliated, and is available in various qualities, colors, densities, designs, finishes, and permeability. Available in grey, gold, and black, slate works well in floors of sunrooms, entryways, patios, and kitchens.
- Unique & attractive look
- Exceptionally resilient & heavy-duty
- Excellent functional durability
- Boosts real estate value
- Problematic repairing or replacement
- Tough for DIY installation
- Requires regular sealing
Known as a cousin of limestone, Travertine is both lighter on weight and the pocket. Most suited for outdoors, pool surrounds, pathways, and walkways, Travertine is highly scratch-resistant and hard-wearing. Available in a range of warm finishes, unique textures, and lovely shades like beige, brown, white, and grey; Natural travertine can match any budget and floors.
- Can be easily cut & shaped
- Classic, timeless look
- Buoyant against extreme climate
- Variety of striking colors available
- Very much spongy
- Periodic sealing required
- Cold and greasy underfoot
- Sensitive towards acid
Well, these are the five most trending choices for natural stone tiles in 2021. If you are planning for a floor upgradation in your home or office and looking for eco-friendly options, these will be the best choice for you. However, to add that matchless level of uniqueness, elegance, and perfection to your interior spaces; always hire a professional floor renovator for your project.
For more details on natural stone tile flooring and get an instant free quotation on professional flooring services in Pale Alto, get in touch with Greenberg Design today! Give us a call on 1(844) 333-5545 or send us your detailed query at email@example.com!